Dessert doesn’t have to be filled with sugar!
Here we show you how to make mouth-watering Strawberry Whipped Cheesecake Cups, with more protein than sugar. Check out the macros!
- 2/3 cup milled flax seed (or oats)
- 1/2 cup soaked dates
- 2 tsp water
- 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 8oz low fat cream cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract (or 1 tsp lemon juice)
- 4 scoops FitMiss Delight Strawberries n Cream (or Vanilla Chai)
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese (or plain greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Pulse dates in a food processor or blender.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until dough is sticky.
- Spray a cupcake pan with coconut oil spray (or cooking oil).
- Roll out 12 balls of dough (about a tablespoon each) and press into a cupcake pan.
- In a food processor, mix cream cheese and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Toss in remaining ingredients and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Evenly disburse mixture into the 12 cups. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Place into the fridge 10 minutes before you plan to eat to allow them to defrost slightly.
Makes 12 servings.
How fast can you eat them? 😉