Dom is back with more “helpful” advice. Gotta eat to gain muscle!
Some takeaways from Dom’s meal prep:
- Food is numbers.
- Complain about how much you have to eat.
- Always eat in places where you shouldn’t.
- Leave your food in friends’ refrigerators, to subtly brag about how your food is better than theirs.
- Ready-to-eat protein is key. Mainly Jack Link’s beef jerky. (High in protein, low in things that aren’t protein)
- Avoid “hangry” at all costs.
Not the way we like to meal prep, but whatever floats your boat 😉