Blueberries are one of the best sources of antioxidants… and with 30g protein, this mug cake ranks high up on the health scale!
If desserts are your thing, you’ll want try this summertime treat.
- 1/3 cup oat flour (or oatmeal blended into flour)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 scoop FitMiss Vanilla Chai
- 1/2 cup ripe banana
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 packet Stevia
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract (or 1 tsp lemon juice)
- With a hand mixer, blend all your ingredients EXCEPT blueberries. Blend until smooth for about 10-15 seconds.
- Spray a bowl with non-stick oil, pour in your batter.
- Stir in blueberries
- Top with plastic wrap or a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. (Meanwhile make frosting).
- Pour frosting over cake.