It’s officially pumpkin season, and if the launch of Pumpkin Pie Quest Bars wasn’t enough for you, maybe this recipe will satisfy you.
Don’t forget to sip on your pumpkin spice latte while you bake these…
(Makes 12 servings)
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 scoop Fitmiss Delight Vanilla Chai protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 5 oz softened neufchatel or low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 scoop Fitmiss Delight Vanilla Chai protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8″x8″ pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together eggs, applesauce, and pumpkin puree.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- For cheesecake topping, stir together softened Neufchatel cheese with Fitmiss Delight Vanilla Chai protein powder.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over pumpkin batter and use a knife to swirl in.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 bars.