Here’s another recipe to satisfy your peanut butter and chocolate cravings.
These magical little squares won’t throw you off your diet, even if you eat a few of them!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 scoops FitMiss Delight Vanilla Chai protein powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2.5 oz dark chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients in blender EXCEPT chocolate chips.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray a 8×8 cake pan with coconut oil.
- Pour in mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Cut into 12 squares.