- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (or substitute 1/2 cup oat flour)
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup Fitmiss Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet (or 5 drops) Stevia
- 2.5 oz mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
1. Slightly heat peanut butter and honey.
2. In a food processor, blend together coconut flour, water, FitMiss Vanilla Chai protein powder, cinnamon and stevia with honey and peanut butter.
3. Remove from food processor and stir in 2oz mini dark chocolate chips.
4. Press dough into an 8×8 pan.
5. Melt 1/2 oz mini dark chocolate chips in 10 second intervals in microwave.
6. Stir melted chocolate with cocoa powder and a splash of water.
7. Thinly spread over fudge.
8. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
We’d love to hear how yours turned out! Drop a comment below.