- 1 whole grain (high fiber) tortilla wrap
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 packet Stevia
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Fit Miss Delight Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
1. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs together with cinnamon and stevia.
2. Coat griddle with non-stick oil. Warm to medium heat.
3. Dip tortilla into egg mixture (like French toast).
4. Cook a few minutes on one side and flip to cook on the other side.
5. Pour remaining egg mixture onto tortilla and cook.
6. Stir together frosting ingredients.
7. Once the tortilla is cooked fully, remove from pan and put half of frosting onto the wrap.
8. Gently roll and slice up wrap.
9. Add 1 tbsp of water or unsweetened almond milk to the rest of frosting and stir.
10. Pour frosting over cinnamon roll slices and sprinkle with cinnamon
Did you make these? Let us know how they turned out! Leave a comment below.