Peanut butter and chocolate anything is amazing, let’s be honest.
But unless you’re dirty bulking, it’s not a smart move to be a cookie monster.
If you have to eat cookies, try this recipe. 2 grams of sugar per cookie, not bad at all!
- 1/2 cup oat flour (old fashioned oats blended into flour)
- 1/2 cup chocolate PB2 (or regular PB2)
- 1/3 cup FitMiss Delight Vanilla Chai (or Delight Chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup lightly melted peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, add in all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat egg with water.
- Stir in unsweetened applesauce and lightly melted peanut butter.
- Stir together wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Shape out 14 cookies on a cookie sheet sprayed with coconut oil (or nonstick cooking oil).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.