How can I win?
From now until July 31st anyone who purchases any Gaspari Nutrition supplement wins a chance to train with Rich Gaspari and Hidetada Yamagishi in Wisconsin during his August tour of Suppz Stores! The more items you buy, the more entries you get for the drawing!
When is the Event?
Rich and Hidetada will be in Wisconsin August 12th & 13th to tour the Suppz Stores. The training event is scheduled for August 13th.
Who can win?
Entrants are limited to residents of the continental United States only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). One winner will be selected from Suppz.com entrants and one winner will be selected from Suppz Stores entrants.
Do I have to pay for travel?
Winners of the Suppz.com contest will have travel expenses paid or reimbursed. If outside 300 miles: Suppz will pay for an airline ticket for the contest winner to be flown to Wisconsin and will provide lodging for 1 night. If inside 300 miles: The contest winner will be responsible for their own transportation, but will receive lodging.
Rich Gaspari is a legend in the bodybuilding industry. Nicknamed “The Dragon Slayer”, his work ethic, determination, and scientific approach to the sport helped him achieve multiple bodybuilding titles and recognition in the industry. Rich started Gaspari Nutrition in 1998 which was and still is one of the most recognizable brands in the supplement industry.
Some of Rich’s past titles include the Mr. America – known now as the NPC Nationals, Mr. Universe, Professional Mr. World, 1st Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic Champion, Three Time runner up for the biggest and most coveted title in professional bodybuilding, the “Mr. Olympia”, and many other professional bodybuilding competitions.
Nicknamed “The Ultimate Warrior,” Hidetada Yamagishi has been in the bodybuilding industry for over 20 years and was the first Japanese bodybuilder to compete in the Mr. Olympia. Utilizing his goal oriented “all or nothing” approach, Hidetada has become one of the most recognizable figures in modern bodybuilding. Hidetada is also very passionate about helping others achieve their fitness goals including Suppz.com’s own Carlos Monsalvez. Carlos, or Kadu, had this to say about him, “Hidetada is one of the nicest bodybuilders and people I have ever met. His coaching has definitely helped me, and led to my great showing at Brazilian Nationals.”
Some of Hide’s notable accomplishments include being the first professional Japanese bodybuilder to compete at the Mr. Olympia and at the Arnold Classic in 2007. That same year he also competed and took 3rd place at the IFBB Sacramento Pro Bodybuilding Grand Prix. In 2010, Hide claimed 1st place at the Europa Show of Champions. He’s also secured Top 3 finishes at the Tampa Pro, the Europa Super Show in 2012. Hidetada most recently won the 212 class at the 2016 Arnold Classic.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Suppz Inc whose registered office is at 1535 Lafollette St. Fennimore, WI.
- Employees of Suppz Inc or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Customers must purchase the Gaspari Advanced Stack from Suppz.com or Suppz stores in order to be eligible to win.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://suppz.com/blog/train-with-rich-contest/
- Closing date for entry will be July 31, 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Customers must purchase the Gaspari Advanced Stack from Suppz.com or Suppz Stores in order to be eligible to win. One winner will be chosen from Suppz.com and one winner will be chosen from Suppz Stores. Winners of the website competition will be flown to Wisconsin for the event if outside of 300 miles. If within 300 miles, gas expenses will be reimbursed. Travel expenses and lodging will be provided by Suppz Inc. Further information can be found at: http://suppz.com/blog/train-with-rich-contest/.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen via random number generator.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Suppz.com 1535 Lafollette St. Fennimore, WI 53809.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.