Core Nutritional’s Zap is an extremely potent energy and focus pre workout. A pure energy agent that has ingredients that work synergetically to create the ultimate focus. No need to go overkill on your pre workout when you know that energy and focus is exactly what you want. That’s exactly what Core Zap delivers!
Providing only energy, focus, and motivation, and nothing else. With a whopping 500mg of Citicoline (CDP-choline), to increase feelings of wakefulness and to promote the laser focus associated with that ingredient. Mucuna pruriens was added to enhance focus and the best mind to muscle connection you’ll ever feel. A heavy dose of 500mg of caffeine will have your energy, focus, and attention sky rocketed to allow you to crush your workout. Fear not of an energy crash with Teacrine assuring a slower and steadier release of energy keeps you going for hours. A fully disclosed ingredient list that addresses all the major stimulants above the industry standard. Core Zap will go far beyond your expectations and create new expectations no other pre workout will be able to match.
- Extreme potency
- Extreme increase in energy and cognitive function
- Increase mind to muscle connection
- True 1 scoop energy and focus pre workout
- L-Tyrosine - Tyrosine is amongst a class of amino acids known as ‘non-essential’ amino acids, so called because the body can produce them endogenously, and it is therefore not essential to consume dietary tyrosine. That said, tyrosine is also what is known as a conditionally-essential amino acid; conditionally-essential because, along with glucose and ammonia, the synthesis of tyrosine additionally requires adequate levels of phenylalanine. Once synthesized, tyrosine is one of the most critical amino acids, given its prominent role as a substrate in the synthesis of the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, in addition to both T3 and T4 thyroid hormones.
- Citicoline - Choline is an essential nutrient involved in numerous metabolic pathways, including DNA regulation and repair, protein function, and metabolism. Perhaps most importantly, the critical neurotransmitter acetylcholine is produced directly from free choline via cholinergic neurons. Acetylcholine is then responsible for a number of functions itself, most crucially as the compound which induces muscular contraction, and as the neuromodulator partially responsible for modulating risk/reward, arousal, and enhancing memory.
- Mucuna pruriens seed extract - Mucuna pruriens is one of the popular medicinal plants of India and is known to contain various beneficial nutritional compounds. The main nutrient found in Mucuna pruriens is L-dopa, which acts as a natural source of dopamine. Prolactin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland, which is believed to exert anti-androgenic effects in men. Mucuna pruriens’ ability to support healthy dopamine levels may significantly reduce the release of prolactin hormone by the pituitary glands offering powerful benefits.
- Caffeine Anhydrous and Theobromine - Caffeine and its fellow xanthine and metabolite, theobromine, are some of the most widely consumed, and perhaps some of the most reviewed, psychoactive compounds. Their physiological effects in a range of areas have been well-documented, including exercise performance, information processing, alertness and mood enhancement, attention, and awareness, along with its anti-lipogenic and lipolytic abilities.
- Theacrine - Camellia kucha is a tea plant endemic to the wild woods of Yunnan, where it grows above 1000 m of altitude. C. kucha has been consumed as a tea in the region for centuries, and has been found to contain a purine alkaloid, theacrine. C. kucha’s principal bioactive, theacrine is structurally similar to caffeine though exhibits important physiological differences – namely, that pharmacological studies in laboratory animals have demonstrated that it acts on the central nervous system causing sedation at lower servings. In larger servings, however, theacrine produces stimulation. The stimulant component of theacrine was demonstrated in clinical trials using healthy, normal adults, who reported increased feelings of psychometric enhancement.
- N-Methyltyramine and Hordenine - Hordenine and N-Methyltyramine are structurally similar alkaloids found in barley. The difference between the two is a single methyl group attached to the nitrogen atom of n-methyltyramine, turning into di-methyltyramine – or hordenine. While research is still emerging, the limited animal data suggests that both hordenine and n-methyltyramine stimulate the central nervous system.
Core Nutritionals ZAP Supplement Facts