- 20g protein/bar
- No Artificial Colors or Sweeteners
- No Preservatives
- Calories: 220-230/bar
- Carbs: 23-25g (10-13g fiber)/bar
- Fats: 7-8g/bar
FitJoy was designed to be a great, clean alternative to many of the leading protein bars on the market today. With flavor coming first, not only do they taste great, but they are nutritious, healthy and one of the most natural bars available. They pack 20g of protein per bar and have No GMOs, are gluten free, and use no artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. What you’re left with is a clean, high quality protein bar that has more of what you want (protein) and less of what you don’t (artificial ingredients) to give you a bar more like nature intended.
The FitJoy Protein Blend
- Whey Protein Isolate: The highest quality and ‘cleanest’ of the whey proteins; 90% protein or higher per gram and has low to no lactose, fats and carbs
- Milk Protein Isolate: The naturally occurring combination of casein and whey (80% casein/20% whey)
- Whey Protein Crisps: Alternative to the traditional wheat crisps; made from whey protein isolate and concentrate and combined with tapioca starch and sunflower lecithin.
The FitJoy Sweeteners
- Sugar: The most widely used and available sweetener; Traditional and naturally derived sucrose
- Erythritol: Low calorie alternative to sugar; Considered a natural sugar alcohol; Shown to not raise blood sugar or have adverse digestive effects like other sugar alcohols
- Stevia: A natural herb that has the sweetener extracted from the leaf or stem; Zero calories and is 100-300 times sweeter than sugar
- Monk Fruit: Derived from small South Eastern Asia melon; Zero calorie, natural sweetener; 150-200 times sweeter than sugar
- VitaFiber: Sweet natural fiber providing low calorie and soluble prebiotic fiber for human digestive health; VitaFiber is non-GMO, sugar-free and gluten-free; Better digestion than inulin and other common fiber.
- Dextrose: Form of glucose; used only in ‘melted chocolate chunks’ in FitJoy bars