- Shop By Category
Shop By Brand
- BOGO's & Deals
- Top Rated Supplements
- Join The SuppzMafia
FREE Shipping on US Orders $59+
Triple X provides crazy focus and alertness to get the most out of your workout. You will find yourself going for those few extra reps even if you know you won’t get them. Triple X will have you wanting more during training.
2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA) is the new replacement after the FDA’s removal of DMAA from the marketplace. It is an EXTREME stimulant, and has effects very similar to 1,3 Dimethyamylamine. Triple X is currently the ONLY pre workout with this crazy energy enhancing ingredient, and it may not be out for long if the FDA gets wind of it, so try it today!
Triple X V2 is the newest and much improved form of this high quality pre-workout that has taken a spot in Stack3d's Top 10 Pre-Workouts. This new version contains the same stim (DMHA) but has high dosed ingredients such as Citrulline, Agmatine, and Beta-Alanine in a higher dosed 7.3g blend. So V2 has bulked up on ingredients that really make a difference in your workout, and will have you going longer, lifting heavier, and getting a better pump than ever before.
Take 1 scoop with 8oz cold water 15-30 minutes before training. Due to extreme potency, users may wish to begin by consuming 3/4 scoop to assess tolerance. On non training days take one scoop first thing in the morning.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10g)
Serving Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|DiCaffeine Malate (Infinergy)
Providing 300mg Caffeine
|Triple X Proprietary Blend||7316mg||*|
|L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, 2-amino-6-methylheptane HCl, Synephrine HCl.|
|* (DV) Daily Values not established|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$69.99|
Hey guys, the #BodyGuy here Renny D. You may have watched my video review of Triple X from Gold Star products. I honestly never heard of this brand prior to usage. I am an avid gym goer and waking up at 5am every day to hit the gym can be tiresome. So I rely on preworkouts to save my life. I came from the days of the original Jack3d so stimulants and DMAA like products are kick-ass in my book. With the banning of many pre-workouts out there that contain DMAA or AMP Citrate it's hard to find a good pre-workout. Triple X is extremely solid for the money. You really get what you pay for in the supplement world. You can rely on a big marketing company like Cellucor or ON but go with the underground companies who are scientifically breaking the walls down.
- It is one thing to have a rush of energy but your mind is wandering so much you cannot concentrate on one thing. Triple X really gets you in the zone. You look at the weights and just want to lift the shit out of them. Your focus is your end goal and getting the most out of the workout. It is like taking adderall.
Mentality to do ONE MORE SET
- What I mean by this is you have the motivation to keep on going. Although your body may not let you, Triple X gives you the mentality to keep going.
- Working out at 5am I need this. There is caffeine in this so it is big by getting you woke up and give you that shot of energy you desperately need
- The flavor profile is very good (I had Watermelon)
- Great mix-ability. I use a Blender Bottle and it mixes in three shakes just fine.
- Some online reviews say there is a crash after taking this. I did not experience this at all.
- This is also a thermo product so you will see an increase in perspiration. This is a good thing.
- I did not experience this. This stuff is not Popeye's Can of Spinach. You're not going to take a scoop of this and all of a sudden lift a car. I have taken pre-workouts in the past that really give you that extra push...I don't get that with this.
This stuff is as close to DMAA as you will get without actually taking 1,3. I can't take DMAA because of testing requirements with my organization, so I love that I can get a similar effect with Triple X. The only downside is there is not much for pump or endurance in this, so I always add a scoop of Noxygen so I can get a good pump with it.