Shop By Category
Clothing & Accessories
- Shop By Brand
- BOGO's & Deals
- Top Rated Supplements
- Join The SuppzMafia
FREE US Shipping on Orders Over $59
How many times have you wanted to get shredded, but end up losing muscle along with fat? Rather than keeping that hard earned mass you worked so hard to get, you end up dieting away your gains, and have a soft, watery, flat look even after putting yourself through the rigors of dieting and cardio. Yeah, it sucks and happens more often than you think resulting in what many refer to as the ‘permabulkers’ who conclude that cutting just isn’t for them.
Well, while many factors go into whether you lose muscle or fat when you’re cutting, it certainly doesn’t hurt to stack all of the cards in your favor. Making sure that you aren’t going too much into a calorie deficit right away, not overdoing your cardio and keeping training intensity at a high level will help you shred up while keeping muscle along with nailing down your diet.
The other key component that many don’t think of is addressing the hormonal aspect….testosterone. When you start cutting, restricting calories and beating down your body, your natural hormone levels take a hit. Testosterone levels can dip and as a result, training intensity can waver, muscle is harder to hang onto and your strength numbers take an even bigger hit.
Additionally, aside from your testosterone levels taking a hit, if you’re stressing your body for long enough by cutting too many calories or overdoing your cardio, your body goes into preservation mode by stalling fat loss, hanging onto it’s ‘survival’ fat stores by slowing down your metabolism, giving you nasty cravings to eat and zapping your energy to conserve more energy. Unless you’re living in the primal arctic, you will be ok if you lose that fat your body is programmed to hold onto, but try and tell your body fat that. It sees it as a panic situation, leading to the stubborn fat loss that we all have come to hear about or experience firsthand.
So, what to do? Well this is where your supplementation comes into play. Addressing these two issues head on, you can help keep your metabolism in high gear and your hormone levels optimized. With this in mind, Inspired Nutraceuticals has created what is fittingly called the LGNDARY Stack. Featuring their hard hitting KOR thermogenic and their LGND natural anabolic, this stack is just what you have been looking for to get the physique you’ve been chasing.
Let’s take a look at the products individually:
Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND:
Full Disclosure Label
Scientifically Backed Ingredients
Promotes Power, Fat Loss, Muscle Retention & Overall Health
LGND was created using old time favorites with new, emerging ingredients to bring you a natural anabolic formula unlike any other. Not only will it help you maintain the muscle mass you already have, but it can help you increase lean tissue, reduce cortisol and help you gain strength. There is no PCT required since it is a natural, testosterone boosting product and it stacks perfectly with your favorite thermo such as KOR Lipolytic Ignitor, which we cover later on in the article.
Here’s a breakdown of the ingredients in LGND:
Cocoabuterol (N –Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and Theobromine)
Epicatechin (Green Tea Extract Derived)
From top to bottom, LGND addresses everything you need in a natural anabolic supplement. It promotes testosterone production, lowers cortisol and even aids in fat loss and hardening. It works excellent as a standalone option for improving body composition, but works even better when stacked with a powerful thermogenic. Such an example would be Inspired Nutraceuticals KOR Lipolytic Ignitor.
Inspired Nutraceuticals KOR Lipolytic Ignitor
Full Disclosure Label
Scientifically Backed Ingredients
Energy, Focus & Cognition
Designed to be more than just a high-stimulant thermogenic like the other ones out there, the goal was to bring a next next-generation thermogenic and not only gave you energy, but enhanced your mental focus and cognition. Moving beyond “just another thermogenic”, KOR Lipolytic Ignitor is just what you need for reaching your ultimate physique with the smarter approach. The ingredients are scientifically backed and speak for themselves:
Aframomum Melegueta (as Pyroxidine®)
• Specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise'
• Stimulates loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue
• Can help increase energy expenditure
• Also known as bitter orange extract
• Known as a safe alternative to ephedra
• Helps facilitate utilization of energy substrates
• Helps stimulate metabolic processes and favors uptake of amino acids into muscle
• May help suppress appetite
• Stimulates fat loss and energy expenditure
• Doesn’t increase heart rate or blood pressure
Cocoabuterol (N –Coumaroyldopamine)
• Naturally occurring; found in the cocoa plant
•Acts as Beta-2 agonist; activates mTOR within the body
• Aids in sparing lean muscle tissue during fat burning
•New age stimulant known more commonly as DMHA
• Classified as ‘psychostimulant’ and known to be the DMAA replacement
• Shown to have roughly 90% the strength of DMAA
• Enhances mental focus and cognition
• Shown to elevate dopamine and norepinephrine
N-phenylethyl Dimethylamine Citrate (Eria Jarensis Extract)
• Known more commonly as Eria Jarensis Extract
• Strong stimulatory and euphoric effects
• Has euphoric properties and increases mental cognition
• Has PEA attributes; Crosses blood-brain barrier to cause catecholamine release
• Cognitive enhancer that inhibits acetylcholinesterase
• Shown to be useful in combating cognitive decline associated with aging
• Potent CNS stimulant that antagonizes adenosine receptors
• Enhances mental focus and energy
• Increase cognition and reaction time
• Contributes to fat loss by helping release more fat cells and reduces fat storage
As you can see, this potent, 1-2 punch of fat loss and muscle sparing formulas mean business. You won’t be left high and dry with tanked hormone levels or a slowed metabolism like you have been in the past, and with this stack, you’ll be one step closer to your goals. Remember, you may lose fat on a cut, but if you lose muscle along with the fat, you’re doing it wrong.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|