Shop By Category
Clothing & Accessories
- Shop By Brand
- BOGO's & Deals
- Top Rated Supplements
- Join The SuppzMafia
NutraBio has long been known for creating some of the cleanest, most trusted products on the market since their launch in 1996. Stemming from their roots, NutraBio Classic Whey is the same incredible, no nonsense formula that started it all. There’s no need to re-create a classic, and with that note, NutraBio is brining you the same great formula with the fitting name – Classic Whey.
NutraBio Classic Whey provides a very straight-forward formula, it is comprised entirely of whey protein concentrate, known in the industry as WPC80. In layman’s terms, this means that it is create using whey protein concentrate that is a minimum of 80% protein content with the remaining 20% being naturally occurring analogs including great things like immunoglobulins that can aid in immune health.
The protein content is 100% non-denatured WPC80, meaning that unlike some other proteins on the market, it isn’t treated with acids. Instead, Classic Whey is processed with a low-temperature cross flow micro filtration process which means that it keeps the protein fractions intact, providing a higher amino acid profile.
In regards to the amino acid profile, it is rich in branched chain amino acids packing at least 5grams preserving. Additionally, NutraBio Classic Whey provides an outstanding profile of Essential, Non-Essential and Conditionally Essential amino acids; all which will help you drive new muscle growth and recovery from having optimal nitrogen retention.
Classic Whey is a great choice for all, being OU Kosher certified gluten free and has a low glycemic index. Furthermore, NutraBio Classic Whey boasts a clean ingredient profile that is 97% lactose free and contains no fillers or additives and is a great, less expensive alternative to whey protein isolate.Manufacturer’s Directions:
Add 1 scoop to 8 ounces of cold water, juice, milk, or your favorite beverage. Shake until well dissolved and drink immediately. Note: To add extra calories mix with liquids other than water. You can add more or less liquid to meet your desired taste and caloric needs. You can also add to foods such as yogurt, cereal and oatmeal or use it in cooking muffins, pancakes, etc., to get more protein into your daily diet.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
One of the best Concentrates on the market & it taste Awesome as well 10/10 IMO
very clean product,well worth the money. best tasting protein I have tried.
Love this flavor. Have started drinking this protein instead of coffee (sometimes). Doesn't have any caffeine kick but the flavor is actually better than coffee: the bitterness of coffee with the sweetness of cappuccino. I'm loving this. Thanks guys!