- Fast & slow digesting anti-catabolic proteins
- Contains an advanced full-spectrum amino acid profile
- No inferior whey concentrate, caseinate or dairy creamers
- No proprietary blends - No protein spiking
- 55% Whey Protein Isolate - 45% Micellar Casein
- No fillers, excipients, maltodextrin or dextrose, added sugar or carbs, artificial colors, GMOs, or banned substances
- 25g protein/serving
- 115 calories/serving
- 5g BCAA/serving
NutraBio Muscle Matrix is a powerhouse protein, containing 25g of pure, complete protein coming from two different milk sources for fast and slow digestion. This combo ensures the ignition of protein synthesis and helps keep amino acid circulation elevated for hours, creating the ultimate anabolic environment to support strength gains, lean muscle mass and recovery.
NutraBio Muscle Matrix features whey isolate which is rapidly digested and ignites protein synthesis. On the other hand the micellar casein coagulates in the gut, leading to slow digestion and a slow increase in amino acid concentrations in the blood that remain elevated for up to 7 hours. This 1-2 punch extends the overall protein synthesis times and work together for the hard hitting and long lasting protein solution. Furthermore, both the whey isolate and micellar casein contained in Muscle Matrix are high grade, pure, non-denatured proteins that are cold temperature processed to keep protein fractions intact and protect the integrity of the amino acid profile.
Whey Protein Isolates – 55%
- Rapidly absorbed protein source
- Ignites protein synthesis
- Purest form of protein available (90-98% pure protein content)
- NutraBio Whey Isolate is cold, cross micro and ultra-filtered to remove fat and lactose without denaturing
Micellar Casein – 45%
- Digests and absorbs more slowly
- Leads to a sustained increase in amino acids; inhibits protein breakdown to a greater extent than whey protein isolates and prolongs muscle protein synthesis (MPS) times
- Micellar casein, opposed to caseinate, is isolated from milk by filtration rather than by use of acid or heat; Preserves the structural integrity of the protein
Add 1 heaping scoop of Muscle Matrix with 6-8 ounces of cold water or beverage (milk, almond milk, rice milk, juice, etc.) and mix in a shaker cup. To make a creamy smoothie add 2-3 ice cubes and put in blender for 20-30 seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency. Consume 1 scoop within 20 minutes after your workouts. Consume 1-3 servings daily as needed to satisfy your protein requirements. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
Muscle Matrix Protein Supplement Facts