*Serving Size Varies With Flavor
ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is the best of the best. This is the best selling protein, and for good reason. It tastes great, mixes great, and is great for you.
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is better than ever! Here's why:
- ON Gold Standard 100% Whey provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey even faster acting!
- ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Directions:Spoon Stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard is Instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a glad filled with 6-8 oz. of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to your shaker cup and then our in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Don't have a shaker cup? Visit optimumnutrition.com and order a custom ON shaker, or visit your local health food store or gym. TIP: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 fl. oz of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.Blender: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1-2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake Up Your Shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious mealtry adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. Stack Your Shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CGT10), and or BCAA powders you can make 100% Whey Gold Standard an even more powerful post-workout recovery product.Suggested Use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Store in a cool, dry place.
Suppz is the place to buy Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey supplements online with the best prices and customer service on the web.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (2 Lbs) Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container 45
| Amount Per Serving|
| || Serving ||% DV|
|Calories||130 || - |
|Calories from Fat|| 20 || - |
|Total Fat|| 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat|| 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat|| 0g|| - |
|Total Carbohydrate|| 4g||1%|
|Sugars|| 2g|| - |
|Vitamin A|| ||0%|
|Vitamin C|| ||0%|
| *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ingredients: Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cocoa(Processed With Alkali), Lecithin, Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Aminogen, Lactase.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.