Metabolic Nutrition MuscLean
Metabolic Nutrition MuscLean
Out of stock
The World's First Lean Muscle Gainer
MuscLean by Metabolic Nutrition has created a new category in the supplement world – Lean Muscle Gainers. Not just a mass gainer and not just a protein, Musclean falls somewhere in-between. Metabolic Nutrition realized that it’s not necessarily mass that we want to gain, but LEAN, HARD Muscle with as little fat as possible. While most mass gainers contain tons of filler, cheap carbohydrates, and other ingredients that cause excess fat gain, MuscLean contains minimal carbohydrates with high amounts of healthy fats. These include Omega-3’s, MCT’s, Flaxseed Oil, and Olive Oil among others. MuscLean also contains digestive enzymes, so there is less chance of getting the gastric distress accompanied by other protein powders. MuscLean also includes guidelines for use depending on your goals. Whether you want to maintain, build muscle, or build mass, the dosage is laid out on the back of each jug, so there is no guesswork.
Benefits of MuscLean
- High Protein – MuscLean contains 23g of protein/serving. Keeping your protein high is key to gaining muscle or losing fat.
- High Fat – Contrary to the old rhetoric, healthy fats are actually great for fat loss, muscle gain, and keeping your energy levels high while going low carb. The fats found in MuscLean improve fat loss, as well as stimulate muscle recovery and improve strength and size.
- Low Carb – MuscLean contains only 6g of carbohydrates per serving. This is great for low carb dieters as the blend in MuscLean allows them to keep their calories, protein, and fat intake high without consuming too many carbohydrates.
- Digestive Enzymes – Many protein powders cause gastric distress and bloating when consumed. MuscLean combats this by the inclusion of a blend of digestive enzymes including betaine, which has also been shown to improve strength and athletic performance similar to creatine.
- Vitamins & Minerals – The inclusion of vitamins and minerals in MuscLean provides multiple benefits. These include improving the absorption of key nutrients, improving overall health, and to help with muscle building.
- Great Taste – Customers rave about the great taste of MuscLean! With great flavors like Peanut Butter Milkshake, you never have to worry about choking down another protein shake. Metabolic Nutrition has also introduced their “cryo-flavor technology” in this product, which uses temperature to activate the flavor! Just add ice and wait for the true flavor to come out. Don’t forget to enjoy!
- More of What You Want, Less of What You Don’t! – MuscLean contains ZERO Lactose, Aspartame, Trans Fat, and is Gluten free.
Who Should Use MuscLean
Anyone who is trying to build muscle while minimizing fat gains, or trying to lose fat can benefit from MuscLean. This product works perfectly with low carbohydrate diets such as atkins, paleo, or keto by keeping fats and protein high while keeping carbohydrates low. MuscLean Can also be used by anyone who is bulking or trying to get more high quality calories.
How To Use MuscLean
Mix 1-3 scoops with 6-18 oz of water (don’t forget the ice to release the flavor). Use the chart on the back of the jug or below to determine how much MuscLean your body requires. Consume immediately after exercise or as required.
Metabolic Nutrition MuscLean Nutrition Facts and Usage Instructions
Best tasting protein I’ve found!!
I ordered the vanilla and the taste is absolutely amazing. I will definitely order it again.
I don't do well with carbs when I'm dieting. That's why this product is a lifesaver. Whether I'm on a low carb or keto protocol, this stuff fits my macros and OMG tastes amazing! Serirously they cryo flavor technology is the real deal and is perfect for making protein ice cream.