Are you ready to choose the best amino acid supplement on the market?
If you’ve been looking for a comprehensive amino acid supplement that is formulated to deliver the best results an amino acid supplement can, Primeval Labs has exactly what you’re looking for with EAA Max. EAA Max is the best tasting, most effective, and efficiently dosed amino acid supplement on the market. Not only does EAA Max contain all of the essential amino acids, but also a full service of 2:1:1 BCAA’s for maximal growth, the best recovery, and most replenishing hydration you can get.
EAA Max is perfect and most ideal during workouts, however it’s also perfect for any time of day. Works great on training days and even great on non-training days for recovery and maintaining a steady supply of essential amino acids pumping through the body.
EAA Max excels where other amino acid supplements fail. Other amino supplements are under-dosed, have incomplete amino acid profiles, lacking electrolytes, and taste terrible. EAA Max excels at all of these!
Most amino acid supplements also contain just branch chain amino acids (BCAA’s). While nothing is wrong with BCAA supplements, they don’t have a full range of amino acids for proper protein synthesis, growth, and repair. Essential amino acids (EAA’s) on the other hand are amino’s your body cannot produce naturally and have been shown in scientific studies to be superior to BCAA’s. EAA Max fills in diets that might not have enough food variety or enough food in general to cover those EAA’s.
- Increases muscle protein synthesis
- Prevents muscle breakdown
- Enhances performance
- Supports hydration
- Speeds up recovery
- Supports muscle growth
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) – Stimulated mTOR which serves as the primary regulator of cell growth and survival. Prevents muscle breakdown and upregulates glucose uptake during high intensity exercise.
- Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) – Stimulated protein synthesis, supports energy production and cellular repair. Improves healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. Also helps convert fat into energy.
- Cluster Dextrin – Highly branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD) is a fast acting and one of the most broken down carbohydrates on the market. Best for intense workouts and known for not causing any kind of GI distress. It’s the fastest absorbing carb source to provide immediate energy and improved nutrient delivery for muscle growth.
- D-Ribose – A sugar produced from the digestion of glucose that combines with adenine to form ATP. ATP gets depleted during training which leads to decreased stamina and performance. D-ribose keeps those ATP levels high and in reserve to keep levels at peak performance.
Primeval Labs EAA Max Supplement Facts