Pro Supps HydroBCAA
Pro Supps HydroBCAA
ProSupps is changing the amino acid supplement game with its new release of HydroBCAA. BCAA supplements reigned supreme for years but using the latest science and research, it was found BCAA’s AND EAA’s (essential amino acids) produce the best results in growth, performance, and recovery. This is why HydroBCAA was created!
HydroBCAA contains a complete amino acid matrix which contains BCAA’s at a research validated 2:1:1 ratio while also backing 3 grams of EAA’s. This will maximize protein synthesis, support lean muscle growth, improve glucose update, and insulin sensitivity while also decreasing post training soreness and muscle breakdown. BCAA’s alone simple is not enough! This is why ProSupps HydroBCAA delivers the complete package to optimizing everything for your body.
- Comprehensive formula featuring 7 grams BCAA + 3 grams EAA’s per serving
- Promotes maximal protein synthesis and lean muscle support.
- Zero sugar, carbs, or artificial flavors
- Leucine – Often considered the 'king' of all the amino acids, Leucine is one of the most beneficial amino acids all around, by itself it can stimulate muscle protein synthesis which is the process responsible for muscle growth and recovery.
- Isoleucine – Stimulates protein synthesis to a lesser degree than leucine, its primary role is that it significantly increases glucose uptake and the usage of glucose during exercise, leading to greater energy production. There is also evidence that isoleucine may prevent fat storage by stimulating the receptors that inhibit fat storage and increase fat burning.
- Valine – This BCAA is known for its effects in promoting muscular endurance and decreasing fatigue during exercise. The mechanism of action is through valine competing with and winning against tryptophan for entry into the brain. Tryptophan converts to serotonin which signals to the body that it is fatigued, therefore leading to decreases in muscle endurance and strength, so by preventing tryptophan from entering the brain, valine prevents fatigue.
- Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) - Essential amino acids, more commonly known in short as EAA include the 8 amino acids Methionine, Lysine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan as well as the 3 BCAA Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine. They are all considered ‘essential’ as the body can’t produce them on its own and are responsible for a variety of functions. Included in such is stimulating the production of cellular energy and promotion of cellular repair, initiation of the creation of the critical enzymes necessary for healthy (and complete) digestion, preventing muscle breakdown during periods of intense physical stress, and the enhancement and protection of the mitochondria.
Take 1 serving pre, intra, or post workout. For best results take 1 serving pre workout along with your favorite energy product, then sip on 1 serving intra workout. Finish before your workout is complete. For post workout, protein is optimal.