ST. DALFOUR, THE FRENCH HOUSE OF GOURMET FOODS SEARCHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TO FIND THE WORLD'S FINEST TEAS.
THERE ARE EIGHT REASONS THESE TEAS ARE EXCEPTIONAL
1. ORGANIC: St. Dalfour teas come from tea gardens which do not use pesticides or chemicals. Since tea leaves are not washed after they are picked, it is important to avoid the risk of having pesticides or chemicals in your tea.
2. NOT ACIDIC: The nitrates in chemical fertilizers seep into the ground and give an acidic taste to the tea leaves. St. Dalfour teas are not acidic.
3. REGION OF ORIGIN: These teas come from the best tea growing areas in the world: the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. Not all organic teas are the same. St. Dalfour Organic teas are extra special because of the unique terrain where the pristine tea gardens are located.
4. STATE OF THE ART PACKAGING: Foil packed for freshness. St. Dalfour teas are packed in individual foil envelopes to maintain peak condition.
5. ST. DALFOUR KNOW HOW: The French House of St. Dalfour is renowned throughout the world for it's gourmet products.
6. THE SIZE OF THE TEA LEAF: The larger the size of the tea leaf used in the tea bag, the more character and flavor will be in the tea. Other tea companies use small particles which are called "dust" which result from the rolling and drying of the tea. St. Dalfour does not use dust. St. Dalfour uses "fanning" which are large pieces of tea and give a lot more character and flavor than dust. It is easy to see the difference in the sizes of the teaa from the bag of S. Dalfour tea compared to other teas.
7. ALL NATURAL FLAVORS: There are no chemicals or imitations in the flavors used in the St. Dalfour teas. This gives a wonderful, fresh, natural taste to the teas.
8. HEALTH VALUES: St. Dalfour teas are made from the leaves of new shoots of the traditional tea bush Camellia Sinensis. These leaves contain flavonoids that have anti -oxidant properties. These flavonoids neutralize dangerous free radicals and help maintain long-term cell and tissue integrity in the body. Many competitors use just an infusion of fruits which do not have the same unique health values as tea made from the traditional tea bush, Camellia Sinensis.