SUP3R-1 (1-Andro) is also called 1 DHEA or 1-Androsterone. It is a non-methylated prohormone whose primary metabolite is 1-Androstendione or 1-AD (1-androstene 3b-ol,17-one). This metabolite works by helping the user rapidly develop strength and shed fat. This anabolic compound does not change to estrogen or DHT, but converts to 1-testosterone, which means, any estrogen related negative effects should not transpire and this compound can truly aid in building lean muscle mass side effect free.
Benefits of 1-DHEA
- Legal supplement that can be taken in pill form.
- Potent muscle building and hardening.
- Does not convert to estrogen, so you avoid embarrassing side effects of excessive estrogen production, which occur with many anabolic steroids.
- Does not suppress natural testosterone production in the body.
- Increases muscles mass due to the efficient retention of nitrogen in the muscle.
- Reduces bloating because it does not promote water retention.
- Shorter and more effective recovery time in between and after strength training.
Possible Side Effects of 1-DHEA
- Back pumps
- Increased blood pressure
- Reduced sex drive
- Mild hair loss
Results showed 1-Andro to be significantly more powerful than it would appear structurally. The 9 males gained an average lean mass of 10.4 lbs and an increase in strength of 92.2 lbs in total load on bench/squat/deadlift. These are significant gains from a prohormone. It is important to keep in mind that these results were seen from 330 mg of pure 1-Andro taken daily. The recommended dosages vary from 100-800 mg per day; obviously 800 mg being excessive in retrospect to this study. It was interesting to note that cardiac metabolic function was negatively affected as evident by the increase in creatinine and aspartate transaminase (AST). Lipids were also negatively effected; an increase in LDL and decrease in HDL were observed.
The researchers concluded that “The prohormone supplement contributed to robust improvements in muscle mass and strength in resistance trained males but these gains came at the price of subject’s cardio-metabolic function.” These negative side effects are most likely caused by 1-Andro’s conversion to the potent steroid 1-Testosterone and not caused by 1-Andro itself. Of course, the elevated enzymes and negatively impacted lipids were expected to return to baseline some weeks after the cycle. Although repeated studies are necessary to substantiate the efficacy of any compound, it’s safe to say that 1-Andro definitely packs a punch!
SUP3R-1 Supplement Facts
SUP3R-1 Elite Supplement Facts