TR1UMPH is headlined by 15g of Soy Lecithin extract which has a host of health benefits for bodybuilders and gym goers alike.
MAXIMUM MTOR ACTIVATION
- Stearoyl Vanillylamide aka Capsaicin - Capsaicin is an active component from chili peppers which has been shown to be a strong mTOR activator. OL uses Stearoyl Vanillylamide in TR1UMPH to prevent any associated burning sensation when it is ingested.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract - Rhodiola Rosea can reduce stress on the body especially exhaustion and fatigue. It has also been shown to possess antioxidant properties which will also moderate undue stress to your body from intense exercise.
MAXIMUM ERGOGENIC IGNITION
- Creatine HCL - Creatine HCL is creatine bound with hydrochloric acid. It’ is also more acidic (ie. lower PH) than creatine monohydrate which makes it more soluble and would suggest an increase in absorption. Since it is better absorbed you can supplement with a lower dosage compared to creatine monohydrate to receive the same strength, power and muscle growth benefits.
- Betaine Ahydrous (TMG) - Supplementing with betaine can lead to an increase in muscle strength. This is due to its ability to increase creatine production in the body. TMG has also been found to increase protein synthesis.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) - Carnitine has been found to have a beneficial effect on markers of post exercise metabolic stress and muscle damage.
MAXIMUM ENERGY, ENDURANCE, FOCUS and RECOVERY IGNITION
- ElevATP is a patented ingredient that consists of a proprietary blend of plant bio-inorganic trace minerals and a polyphenol-rich apple extract. ElevATP is not ATP. It will however increase levels of ATP in human blood following ingestion.
- Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC) increases levels of acetylcholine in the body, which help give an increased focus during a workout. It is an ideal ingredient to supplement pre-workout on an empty stomach. TR1UMPH uses the patented version, AlphaSize which can also improve power output.
- Glutamine is an amino acid that comprises more than 60% of skeletal tissue. Supplementation with l-glutamine is believed to reduce recovery time and aid in protein synthesis. Glutamine has been shown to inhibit protein breakdown in rat skeletal muscle. However, a human study conducted seems to refute that assertion. Recent research has shown that supplementation of l-glutamine with the amino acid l-alanine can alleviate this issue hence the inclusion of both in TR1UMPH to help your body recover.
MAXIMUM HEALTH & WELL BEING ACTIVATION
- Soy Lecithin Extract - The benefits are realized through ingredients extracted from soy lecithin, particularly Phosphatidylcholine (PC), Phosphatidylserine (PS) and Phosphatidic acid (PA) which are all phospholipids. Use of these extracts have been shown to cause stimulation of the mTOR pathway, resulting in muscle growth.
TR1UMPH Supplement Facts