Ultra Concentrated. Thermogenic Powerhouse
- Original formula featuring DMAA
- Instant all day energy
- Ultra-concentrated thermogenic powerhouse
Dexaprine is THE most extreme fat burner that you will ever use! The key ingredient, DMAA, is one of the most powerful stimulants ever created. It's so strong that the FDA tried to take it off the market due to it's extreme potency. However, iForce is still producing Dexaprine, which has one of the highest concentrations of DMAA ever put into a fat burner. Users of Dexaprine report huge increases in energy and decreases in appetite. Dexaprine will give you energy for your workouts and reduce cravings so far to be almost non-existant! If you have stalled with your weight loss goals, or simply need more energy, then try Dexaprine today!
iForce Dexaprine is one of THE legendary fat burners that will forever bring memories of the good old days when thermos still had kickass stimulants. The kind that made dieting effortless, your focus laser sharp and you felt as good on the inside as you looked on the outside from being shredded. Sadly, however, Dexaprine disappeared for a while, leaving fans wanting their favorite thermo to once again grace their supplement stash and deliver the powerful effects they had come to know and love.
Well, the wait is officially over and the layoff was well worth the anticipation with the relaunch of iForce Dexaprine, powered by the legendary, hard hitting DMAA! Packing 65mg of DMAA and 250mg of caffeine per caplet, Dexaprine is back, bad and meaner than ever in your war against shedding excess body fat. Make no mistake iForce Dexaprine is no joke and will have you focused and feeling better than ever before on a diet!
- Also known as bitter orange extract
- Known as a safe alternative to ephedra
- Helps facilitate utilization of energy substrates
- Helps stimulate metabolic processes and favors uptake of amino acids into muscle
- May help suppress appetite
- Stimulates fat loss and energy expenditure
- Doesn’t increase heart rate or blood pressure
DMAA (1,3 Dimethylamylamine) - 65mg
- Powerful neural stimulant with structure similar to ephedrine and adrenaline
- Classified as sympathomimetic amine extracted from Geranium
- Triggers the release of norepinephrine – Creates ‘euphoric’ sensation
- May also provide appetite suppression effects
Caffeine Anhydrous - 250mg
- Potent CNS stimulant that antagonizes adenosine receptors
- Enhances mental focus and energy
- Increase cognition and reaction time
- Contributes to fat loss by helping release more fat cells and reduces fat storage
Theophylline (Standardized from Green Tea Extract)
- Also known as 1,3-dimethylxanthine
- Methylxanthine compound in same chemical family as caffeine and theobromine
- Non-selective adenosine receptor agonist; Stimulates A1, A2 and A3 receptors
- Increases heart rate and blood pressure via CNS stimulation
- Strong phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor; increases intracellular cAMP and reduces inflammation in the body
3,3’ Diiodo L-Thyronine - 200mcg & 3,5 Diiodo L-Thyronine - 100mg
- T2 Thyroid hormone metabolites
- Naturally occurring and plays vital role in physiological functions
- Work synergistically to increase metabolic rate and reduce appetite
- Doesn’t affect heart rate or blood pressure
Access your tolerance to the power of Dexaprine by taking 1/2 caplet on an empty stomach. After you've accessed your tolerance you may increase your dosing to 1 caplet on an empty stomach immediately upon waking. For only the most extreme athletes, an extract 1/2 serving may be consumed 6-8 hours later. DO not consumer more than 2 capsules in any 24 hour period.
If you have any medical conditions which may be made worse by stimulants (especially those related to heart conditions) please do not take Dexaprine and choose a more mild fat burner. Also, please do not take more than the recommended dose of 2 pills per day.
iForce Nutrition Dexaprine Supplement Facts