Hi Tech Pharma Synadrene V2
Hi Tech Pharma Synadrene V2
Hi-Tech’s #1 Weight Loss Aid!
- Enhance Mental Focus
- Weight Loss Aid
- Powerful Diet & Energy Aid
- Actives: DMHA, Caffeine, Yohimbine
For years, one of the most legendary thermogenics and energy products on the market has been Metabolic Nutrition Synedrex. This high energy, hard hitting powerhouse fat burner was known for its hardcore power and serious results for those looking for that extra edge in their weight loss journey.
However, with changes in the market and reformulations, this same legendary was since taken off of the market and left users searching for the remaining stock or a similar replacement, all to no avail. That changes now with the introduction of Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Synadrene. They have re-engineered the one-time best seller into something even more powerful and better than the original and with a similar name, leave no doubt about the powerful effects of Synadrene.
Synadrene was designed to embody everything that users loved about the original Synedrex, and with improvements through slight modifications of the ingredients, it will be more powerful than ever.
The new popular stimulant. Has powerful appetite suppression effects and enhanced mental focus that tapers off to prevent crashing.
- Potent CNS stimulant that antagonizes adenosine receptors
- Enhances mental focus and energy
- Increase cognition and reaction time
- Contributes to fat loss by helping release more fat cells and reduces fat storage
Green Tea Extract
- Shown to aid in inducing lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- High polyphenol and catechin content offer numerous health benefits
- Effects further amplified when combined with caffeine
- Synadrene’s green tea content: 45% EGCG/75% total catechins/95% polyphenols
- Increases adrenaline levels in the body
- Stimulates Alpha receptors to help trigger fat loss
- May help reduce body fat in ‘trouble areas’
- Reduces hunger sensation
- Synthetic molecule consisting of two Thiamine (Vitamin B1) molecules
- May help alleviate feelings of fatigue
- Promotes mental clarity and cognitive focus
- Aids in countering mental fog from dieting
- Source of pterostilbene
- Shown to have anti-diabetic properties; aids in glucose disposal
- May help improve memory and cognition
- Naturally occurring metabolite of the thyroid hormone T2
- Elevates basal metabolic rate for more calorie burning
- Acts as appetite suppressant
- Shown to not effect heart rate or blood pressure
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Mithochondrial fatty acid involved in energy metabolism
- Synthesized in the body naturally; beneficial against inflammation and oxidation
- Shown to be protective against heart disease, diabetes and neurological disease
- Potent anti-oxidant compound properties
- Has glucose partitioning effects via Glut-4 activation
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily. Do not exceed 4 capsules in any 24 hour period.
Typically that first capsule is best taken on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast, so you can let the appetite suppressants kick in and keep your eating under control.