Universal Animal Pak
Universal Animal Pak
Universal Animal Pak has been the #1 selling multivitamin “training pack” since it’s introduction in 1983. For over 30 years, the legendary Animal Pak has been the choice of hardcore bodybuilders and powerlifters. Why? Because it simply works. Animal Pak was designed to cover all the nutritional basics the dedicated lifter needs and then some.
Packed with all the essential vitamins and minerals a competitive athlete needs, it also mega doses anabolic amino acids, anti-oxidants and all the goodies that most multivitamin formulas haven’t even thought of. Performance optimizers like pyridoxine alpha-ketoglutarate (PAK), carnitine, lipotropics, L-arginine, alpha lipoic acid, eleuthero are just some of these that the ‘average’ multivitamin can’t touch. You’re not an average joe, so why take a plain multivitamin designed for one?
Each pack consists of 11 tablets. While that seems like a lot to take, Animal Pak is packed with a lot. That’s what Animal takes pride in. Creating a full and well-rounded product and skimping on nothing. Especially when it comes to an essential health supplement that’s the foundation of every supplement stack like a multi-vitamin.
Universal Animal Pak knows that over time from training or especially prepping for a contest, there’s going to be some nutritional gaps. These, while small at the beginning can lead to plateaus in the long run and hinder your progress and leave you short of your potential. Why roll the dice when it comes to getting the best results possible when you can ensure you’re getting all you need and then some with the tried and true Animal Pak. Enhance your recovery and elevate your performance.
Animal Pak is produced in a U.S.A. cGMP manufacturing facility. This means what’s on the label is in the product.
- The “True Original” Multivitamin Training Pack
- Designed to limit micronutrient deficiencies optimizing the internal anabolic environment
- The choice of bodybuilding and powerlifting champions for over 30 years
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes, and anti-oxidants
- Over 60 ingredients per pack
- Carnitine – Triggers the body to utilize fatty acids to be burned for fuel.
- Choline Bitartrate – Nootropic that heightens your focus and mental cognition.
- Milk Thistle – Promotes healthy liver function and healing the liver.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Fatty acid that has a wide amount of health benefits. Mainly in regulating blood sugar levels.
- CoQ10 – Wide range of health benefits. Provides cardiovascular health support. Strong antioxidant. Supports healthy heart function and cellular energy production.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) – Broken down amino acids that stimulates mTOR. mTOR is the regulator of cell growth and recovery. BCAA’s help promote recovery and growth.
- Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) - Stimulates protein synthesis, supports energy production and cellular repair. Improves healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
Take a single pack with breakfast or any other meal, with plenty of water. For those who compete or are training with higher intensity, take two packs daily, separated by 4-12 hours.
1 pack per day during the off-season for maintenance, 2 packs during a pre-contest diet or when training is unusually intense.
Universal Animal Pak (44 Paks) Supplement Facts