- Increases strength and power output
- Increases muscle cell volume
- Improves protein synthesis
- Increases ATP resynthesis for faster recovery between reps
- Anabolically Engineered Creatine Fusion
- 5g of creatine/serving
- No proprietary blends, fillers or artificial colors
CreaFuze is the latest in a long line of high quality supplements from NutraBio. Founded in 1996 to bring the consumer an extensive line of fully disclosed, non-proprietary blend supplements that only use efficacious doses of scientifically backed ingredients, NutraBio delivers a premium option for all of your creatine supplementation needs.
Formulated to deliver the highest level of creatine to your muscle for maximizing your power output, recovery and to optimize hydration, CreaFuze is lighting the fuse on your training. Research backed, NutraBio CreaFuze was created on the principle that creatine supplementation can increase muscle size, strength, endurance and athletic performance. Furthermore, CreaFuze can dramatically increase recovery from training and optimize muscle hydration, helping you perform at your very best.
NutraBio CreaFuze utilizes of the best creatine sources available to maximize your results. Featuring Creatine HCL, Creatine Monohydrate HPLC, and Albion Laboratories' patented Creatine MagnaPower®.
Creatine HCL – 2g
- Increases body’s potential to produce ATP by increasing muscle phosphocreatine stores
- Higher solubility that creatine monohydrate; allows for lower dose to be as equally effective
- Solubility is increased by addition of hydrochloride molecule; Enhances solubility
Creatine Monohydrate – 2g
- Precursor to the bio-energetic fuel creatine phosphate
- Replenishes cellular ATP (adenosine triphosphate) levels during training
- Supplementation increases levels of creatine phosphate in the muscle improving work output capacity, power, recovery and muscle hydration
Creatine MagnaPower – 1g
- Creatine MagnaPower® uses Albion Laboratories' patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate
- Research proves that magnesium and creatine have beneficial effect on various aspects of physiological activity
- Protects the creatine molecule from transcending into inert creatinine, thus increasing the amount of the physiologically active creatine which is truly available for muscle cell metabolism
- Magnesium has strong alkali properties, decreasing the environment acidity of creatine and maintaining it as fully active
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (1 scoop) into at least 16 ounces (50 ml) of water or suitable beverage and drink within 15 minutes. Consume one serving per day. For best results, use this product as part of a proper diet and exercise program.