- Optimizes Post-Workout Lean Muscle Gains
- Accelerates Muscle Repair & Recovery
- Promotes Lean Mass & Strength
- Reduce Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage
- Dramatically Reduce Muscle Soreness
- 16 Fully-Disclosed Active Ingredients
- 20g aminos/serving
- 8g BCAA/serving
- 5g Glutamine/serving
NutraBio Reload was formulated to be the latest and greatest in an all-in one recovery matrix. Utilizing ingredients based on scientific research at efficacious dosages, the profile works synergistically to promote recovery, decrease muscle damage, and promote strength and muscle gains. Highlighting the recovery blend includes powerhouse ingredients like BCAA, glutamine, beta alanine and betaine to maximize protein synthesis, decrease soreness following training and put the body back into an anabolic state faster than ever.
NutraBio is known for its no-nonsense approach of only using efficacious doses, research backed ingredients and never using proprietary blends, fillers or other junk that you may find in ‘the other guys’ products. With a massive 23g serving of active ingredients, simply put NutraBio Reload will have you ready to dominate your next session in no time.
Anabolic Growth BCAA's – 8g
- Scientifically researched 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) shown to promote recovery, growth and reduced soreness
- L-Leucine: The most anabolic of the BCAA – Stimulates insulin release and promotes anabolism
- L-Isoleucine: Increases glucose uptake in cells via GLUT-4; Works synergistically with leucine
- L-Valine: Competes with tryptophan in the brain; Offsets sensations of fatigue
Muscle Recovery Accelerator – 7.5g
- 5g Glutamine: The most abundant single amino acid in the blood and in the muscle tissue; Shown to replenish energy for muscle glycogen following exhaustive exercise; Supports immune health and digestive/gut function
- 1.5g L-Carnitine Tartrate: Shown to reduce oxidative muscle damage and muscular fatigue.
- 500mg L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: Promotes anabolic and anti-catabolic responses
- 500mg Glycine: Plays a critical role in repairing damaged muscle tissue; Necessary for biosynthesis of creatine.
Strength & Growth Matrix – 5.1g
- 1.6g CarnoSyn Beta Alanine: Buffers lactic acid; Improves exercise endurance and reduces DOMS following training; May help increase lean muscle mass
- 1.5g Betaine Anhydrous: Shown to help reduce fatigue; Lowers blood lactate levels and stimulates protein synthesis
- 2g Creatine MagnaPower: Research backed to increase strength, power and muscle contractions; Supports lean muscle mass and recovery
Electrolyte & Rehydration Optimizer – 1.93g
- 1.5g Taurine: Amino acid with positive benefits on circulatory system; Shown to increase cognitive performance; Helps regulate core body temperature and may help reduce heat related issues
- Calcium Phosphate/Sodium Phosphate/Potassium Phosphate: Vital electrolytes that help regulate total body fluid balance; Prevent muscle cramping and replaces elements lost through sweat
Nutrient Absorption Enhancer – 5mg
- 5mg Bioperine: Patented fruit pepper extract; Enhances absorption of ingredients by 30-2,000% above baseline; Significantly enhances bioavailability of total product
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix was developed to address the time after post workout supplementation and in between meals to boost muscle recovery, reduce exercise-induced muscle damage and support muscle growth and repair. As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of RELOAD into 8-12 ounces of water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor level. For maximum results, RELOAD should be taken on training and non-training days as follows: On training days: Take RELOAD once daily. If training in the morning, take 1 serving between meals late in the afternoon or evening. If training in the evening, take 1 serving early in the day. On non-training days: Take one serving 1-2 times daily between meals. Stacks well with NutraBio’s PRE and INTRA BLAST: On training days, take PRE 30 minutes prior to training, sip INTRA BLAST throughout training and take RELOAD as directed.
Reload Recovery Matrix Supplement Facts